If you have additional questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Types of Information & Farm Data We Collect
- How We Use Information & Farm Data (the “Purposes”)
- What We Do Not Do with Your Farm Data
- Disclosure of your Information to Protect our Rights or if Required by Law
Types of Information & Farm Data We Collect
DWMK.com collects “Personal Information”.
Personal Information is information that can be used to identify, locate or contact you. We collect contact Information that allows us to identify and to communicate with you, such as your name, phone number, username, mailing address, and email address.
How We Use Information (the “Purposes”)
DWMK.com uses Personal Information and for a variety of purposes, including:
- Customer Support: to validate the caller is who they are in order to avoid disclosure of personal information to a 3rd party;
- Product Support: to answer your questions about the use of
What We Do Not Do with Your Data
We do not use your Personal Information beyond what we are obligated to do for you including:
- We do not sell your Personal Information.
- We do not use your Personal Information to advertise or market to you.
- We do not use your Personal Information to sell you additional products or services.
Disclosure of your Information to Protect our Rights or if Required by Law
Notwithstanding the foregoing, DWMK.com reserves the right to share or disclose your personal information when DWMK.com determines, in its sole discretion that the disclosure of such information is necessary or appropriate:
- To prevent prohibited or illegal activities; or
- When required by any applicable law, rule regulation, subpoena or other legal process.
Notification in the event of a breach of security
We will notify you of any breach in cyber security that results in the unauthorized acquisition by a third party of your Personal Information.
Last Updated: February 1, 2019